Thursday, February 5, 2015

Telecast Thursday - Singer 301a Sewing Machine - Part 1

Hi everyone:

It's Thursday already and another video on the series on vintage Singer sewing machines  is ready for you to watch. This week I'm starting a 3-part series on my Singer 301a sewing machine. If you've been following this video series, you'll know that I already have a Singer 301 sewing machine, but you'll want to watch to see how this new acquisition differs from my other machine. 

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel.



If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 

Check back next week for part 2 of this 3-part series to see how I resurrected this machine and if it actually ran when I plugged it in.

Happy quilting!


No comments: