Thursday, February 19, 2015

Telecast Thursday - Singer 301a Sewing Machine - Part 3

Hi everyone:

It's Telecast Thursday and time for the final episode on my Singer 301a sewing machine. This week I'll show you how I restored the cabinet for this machine which had been left out in the rain before I rescued it. 

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel



If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe.

You'll find Restor-A-Finish and Feed-N-Wax at Howard Products. Just follow the instructions in their helpful videos to restore colour and lustre to your antique wood furniture - or sewing machine cabinets, in my case. 

Happy quilting!

No comments: