Thursday, February 26, 2015

Book Review: Creative Thursday by Marisa Anne Cummings

Hi everyone:
Creative Thursday by Marisa Anne Cummings
On this week's Telecast Thursday I'll be reviewing Creative Thursday by Marisa Anne Cummings. This is one of my favourite books and the one I go to for inspiration sources and just to feel happy. You can't help but smile reading this book as Marisa Anne's designs are so cheerful and upbeat. Take a peek inside Creative Thursday in the video below.


You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel


Check out the other book reviews on my Youtube channel.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 


Happy quilting!


No comments: