Thursday, December 18, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Singer 301 Sewing Machine

Hi everyone:

I hope you enjoyed last week's look at some of the vintage sewing machine stools that I have in my collection. It's a good thing that Teeka and Charlie approve of them or I suppose I'd be looking for some other ones that fit their strict standards!

This week I'll be showing you one of my estate sale finds. Yes, I also find sewing machines there occasionally. This machine is a bit different from my previous ones as it has a more industrial look to it, but the cabinet and the condition of the machine are immaculate! I can't believe I almost passed this one up.

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel.


If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you can find them here

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are released. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on any video to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe.


Happy quilting!

No comments: