Friday, November 21, 2014

Thank You, Subscribers!

Hi everyone:

I have some exciting news today - my Youtube channel now has over 500 subscribers! I'm I'm so thankful to my subscribers who comment and give me suggestions for new videos. Thanks, guys, you're awesome!

My purry assistants, Charlie and Teeka, wanted to join me in saying thanks to all my subscribers and express their gratitude for your support. 





If you aren't yet a subscriber, you can become one by visiting my Youtube channel. Once you're a subscriber you'll receive automatic notifications when new videos are released, so you'll never miss one. 

Again, thank you to my subscribers for helping us reach this goal. You can look forward to many more quilting and crafting videos from myself, Charlie and Teeka.

Happy quilting!


No comments: