Thursday, October 23, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 4

Hi everyone:

It's Thursday and you know what that means - a new video! 

Today is another episode in the "Got 15 Minutes?" series. I'll be showing you how you can use your 15 minutes today to finish up some bindings on your quilts. I always think that it will take hours and hours to hand stitch those bindings down, but it really doesn't take that long. Join me to see how I finish my bindings and the tools I use to make this job easier.

You can watch this video below or on my Youtube channel.



If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here. Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you'll receive automatic notifications when new videos are released. Clicking on the logo in the top right corner of any video will also allow you to subscribe to my channel.

I hope you are enjoying the tips I have for using 15 minutes of your day to advance your quilt projects. I'd love to hear how you use your 15 minutes a day to quilt.

Happy quilting!

No comments: