Thursday, August 14, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Janome Sewing Machine Operation

It's Telecast Thursday! This week is the conclusion of my videos on my Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8900 QCP sewing machine, at least for now. Maybe I'll have more videos once I have spent some more time with it and discovered more of its awesome abilities.

If you haven't already subscribed to my Youtube channel, be sure to do so to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. In addition to these videos on my latest sewing machine, there are many videos on quilting tutorials and tips.

This week I'm exploring the operation of my Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8900 QCP sewing machine and show you some of the helpful features on this machine. You can watch the video on my Youtube channel or below.





Subscribe to receive automatic notifications when new videos are available on my Youtube channel.

No comments: