Thursday, August 28, 2014

Telecast Thursday Brings a New Playlist

Hi everyone:

It's Thursday again and you know what that means: Telecast Thursday and it's the last one for August 2014! 

This week I have some exciting news: a new series on my Youtube channel. You'll find a new playlist called "Vintage Sewing Machines" and today you'll be able to view the first video in this playlist.
I have several vintage Singer sewing machines and I thought it was about time that I shared their loveliness with my subscribers (that's you!). 
 
E.B., my first Featherweight acquisition

If you haven't already subscribed to my Youtube channel, be sure to do so to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. 
In this first video, you'll find out how I acquired my first vintage machine - or as my husband refers to it "how another obsession started". You can view the video below and find it on my Youtube channel


I have several playlists on my Youtube channel, so be sure to check them out.

Are you obsessed with vintage sewing machines as I am? Let me know about your vintage treasures in the comment below.

No comments: